Friday, November 2, 2012

AUTOMATED LinkedIn PROFITS

First Impressions:
I've had a LinkedIn profile for a very long time. I'm there, listed with my accomplishments, my doctorate from Princeton, my work with sub-atomic theory and physics, even my work with DARPA. Occasionally I'll receive a message or two from old friends, acquaintances, colleagues or even an old war buddy. 

I've never really considered LinkedIn as a place to 'Market.' It somehow seemed less than professional, somehow less in keeping with what LinkedIn is about.

Yes. I see LinkedIn as my old School, Country Club, Stuffed Shirt, Old Guard club house, and have focused most of my marketing efforts on the Family Reunion, College Frat House, Two-Stepin Honkey-Tonk, Sports Bar website that is Facebook.

The thought of raking 'Automated Profits' from LinkedIn was somehow anathema to what I was told… to what I knew… of marketing online.

This… was going to be interesting…

The Product:
0% FLUFF.
13 pages of no frills, no sugar, hard cornering, actionable data.
1 screen shot, simply to identify a tab that, frankly, I had never seen on my LinkedIn before.
I was done reading before I realized what I had read.
I sat back…. I leaned forward…. I read it again.

I… can't tell you what I did next, because it would give away the essence of the product… but I was impressed… My stuffed shirt, cigar smoking, old school, club house… is where they keep the money!

The OTO
The OTO in this offer is a Live Training Webinar with Additional Content… after reading the main product, I will be attending.

It is VERY interesting though, that if I had not already read through the product, I probably would not have wanted to attend the additional webinar. Now, however, I can see the value in additional training in this method.

AUTOMATED LinkedIn PROFITS

http://wsoinsiders.com/go/automated-linkedin-profits/

    Hot Products

  • EasyVideos White Label Membership EasyVideos' White Label membership provides an 80% discount for white label members on all green screen HD videos with video actors and custom backgrounds.
  • Covert Messenger New WordPress Plugin Lets You Easily Create Cool "Intant Messenger" Ads On Your Blogs - These Ads Will Suck Your Visitors In and Literally Force Them To Click On Any Link You Want!
  • Stop Stalling, Stop Yell, Start Networking: The Complete Stress-Free Social Networking Handbook How an Ex-Teacher Managed To Stop The Internal Screaming And Terrifying Drama Of Social Networking Marketing
  • Blog Traffic Mafia Instead of going through the hard lessons I received on my way to over 120K unique visitors over the past two years to my blog take in these lessons over a few weeks as I show you the insides of a blog that receives 20K visits per month.


via Warrior Special Offers - The Inside Information




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 1971951

No comments:

Post a Comment