Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New WSO Do You Have A Client Video Manager

From WSO Insider Information Blog:

Do You Have A Client Video Manager

Reprinted with permission from WPPluginGuide.com – Imagine Having A Client Video Manager

Video is great for marketing. I use it, my clients use it. I used to have to log in to each client's website to set up their video, then, when they asked for a change in banners, videos or both, I had to go log in to their site again to make the changes. Sometimes, the client would change passwords, and it would be an all day affair to get with the person who changed the password to get it…

Enter the Client Video Manager…

Simple Video Pro now has a Client Video Manager in the Developer's edition. That simple addition means I can make changes to client videos without ever going to the client website. I can change banners, text ads, add a clip to the beginning or end and change out the entire video without ever leaving my own site! This eliminates the headaches of dealing with a customer's IT department, or the guy's 12 year old who manages his web presence.

Check it out for yourself while the developer's edition is still $100 off!

http://wsoinsiders.com/go/simple-video-pro/

 

Simple Video Pro

    Hot Products

  • Covert Geo Targeter New WordPress Plugin Lets You Easily Geo Target Your Blog And Insert Your Visitor\'s Actual Geo Location Anywhere On Your Blogs - Resulting In A Massive Boost In Conversions and Revenue!
  • Blog Traffic Mafia Instead of going through the hard lessons I received on my way to over 120K unique visitors over the past two years to my blog take in these lessons over a few weeks as I show you the insides of a blog that receives 20K visits per month.
  • Expiring Content Plugin Now You Can Easily Create Limited-Time Offers and Time-Sensitive Content all From Within the Familiar WordPress Dashboard!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2179122

No comments:

Post a Comment